15 April 2013

Puppets

Otro remake de un dibujo de hace tiempo.
Another remake of a drawing I made some time ago.
Puppets v 2012
La idea es de finales de 2004. La garabateé del tirón en mi cuaderno.
The idea is from the end of 2004. I scribbled it immediately. on my sketchbook.

Muppet

Siempre pensé que habría una versión definitiva pero no hice nada hasta finales de 2012.
I always thought there should be a definitive version but I did nothing till the end of 2012.


Este es el boceto que finalmente escaneé...
This is the sketch that I finally scanned...



...y redibujé en el ordenador, como siempre del modo más "analógico" posible.
...and redrew on the computer the most analogical way I was able to.

Puppets v 2012

Reproducciones impresas en este enlace.
Prints on sale on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment