05 February 2012

Bits of jazz

For some reasons (moving house among others) I haven't blogged so much on the last 2 months. Back to normal (or so) I've realized I have several unblogged drawings I'd like to share. For example this series of drawings made in two jazz concerts I had the opportunity to attend last november.

The first one was a concert of Flavio Boltro on trumpet and Danilo Rea on piano, with opera arias revisited in jazz key.
Jazz #01 Boltro & Rea Jazz #02 Boltro & Rea Jazz #03 Boltro & Rea Jazz #04 Boltro & Rea Jazz #05 Boltro & Rea Jazz #06 Boltro & Rea Jazz #07 Boltro & Rea Jazz #08 Boltro & Rea Jazz #09 Boltro & Rea

The second one had two parts: first, Giovanni Guidi on piano...
Jazz #10 Giovanni Guidi Jazz #11 Giovanni Guidi

...and second, the Conservatori del Liceu Big Band with Jere Laukkanen. Jazz #12 BIg Band Liceu Jazz #13 BIg Band Liceu Jazz #14 BIg Band Liceu Jazz #15 Big Band Liceu