04 May 2008

I lived here

I published this post on may 2008 and the title was "I live here".
Now, september 2010, I live in Barcelona and the title is not true anymore.
I loved so much this house.



This is my house. Or more exactly, the building that contains my house which is actually just the full colored zone of the following picture.

These are the windows of my studio and the living room. The kitchen and the bedrooms are on the opposite side, from where I can see this view of the Colli Bolognesi (I made some sketches last summer). From the window of my studio I can see this:

I drew this sketch from one of the two tables in the center of the pic (the left side one) with a Copic Drawing Pen for the line work and Copic Markers for coloring. The dark dome is a sports arena, and on the right side there is an Ikea store (a tiny logo is visible) where I use to go walking to buy pickles and take some mad ideas (sometimes I even buy some furniture).
And for those who have even more time to lose and want to know where in the world is all this stuff, here is a map.

11 comments:

  1. Hala, pero qué bonito!!
    La feria de Bologna a un paso (me imagino), un IKEA, y nieve de vez en cuando... si lo tiene todo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Por desgracia también tiene a Berlusconi :-((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah sí, eso sí.... :P
    (pero tienes nieveeeee! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful, Miguel! One day when I'm big I hope to draw with such simplicity and power ~ your blog continues to inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow, this is fantastic, Miguel! Brilliant drawing. Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Pippa and Andrea. And no, I haven't put it on flickr yet, I'll let pass about a week. From now on I'll try to make always this way. I took the idea from this Tommy Kane's post ttp://tommykane.blogspot.com/2008/04/premiere.html where he tells something (in an english much better then mine :-D, take a look) I was thinking about on the last weeks: flickr is better as album but worse for journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miguel, I love this drawing and your place! Your certainly live in a very lovely place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Estás dando muchas pistas a la CIA. Un día de estos se te van a presentar en casa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah pues si
    ciertamente todo esta aqui
    creo que lo de rondarte me pilla algo mal y lejos por ahora
    pero pronto
    :)beso

    ReplyDelete