20 June 2009

Kraft paper sketchbook

Customized kraft-paper sketchbook (I made the wire- binding on a copy service in order to open it 360º). It's been a mate for almost 6 months in which I filled it of every idea (or non-idea) comming to my head and/or my hand: scribbles, sketches, public life, portraits, TV drawings, still lifes, designs, projects and so on. Made in Bologna, Casalecchio, Jávea and Venezia between december 22, 2008 and june 6, 2009.
Music: Chauncey Olcott (1858-1932), "My Wild Irish Rose" (Keith Jarrett, piano, 1999)

5 comments:

  1. you make me wanna draw again. too long time since I did that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous treasure trove! Your work just gets better and better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me gusta la variedad de tus técnicas.
    un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. miguel, me he quedado sin aliento hermano.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miguel---

    Edgar has been talking about this post for the last 24 hours. So much so that I had to see for myself... Unbelievable! You are such an inspiration.

    Love the sketches and music as well. The perfect compliment.

    ReplyDelete