14 October 2008

France's portrait


This is my contribution to France's japanese Moleskine for the Moly_X_12.
France is one of my first loves since I started to navigate in search of sketch junkies in april 2007. I've always admired her portraits, her cars, her style, her technique... When I had to draw on her sketchbook, I decided to make this humble joke (just to demonstrate she's inimitable).
I used some Pigma Microns and a Copic Drawing pen for the blacks and a Faber Castell OHP-PLUS 1523 for the green.

6 comments:

  1. Precioso :)
    It's full of life, I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miguel, you know you are the man too, but got to agree, France is one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green/black crosshatch thing- looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great line work. I can not do that .(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew who this was and I do not even know her--except through a photograph I have seen. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning portrait miguel!!!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete