20 December 2007

And so this is Christmas...

Well this is a Christmas greeting card (or so).
I have a love-hate relationship with this season. Christmas has given me some of the best and the worse moments of my life. Most of the first happened when I was a child and so I keep a feeling of miss since it's impossible to feel that euphoria as an adult. My son made me try to give him the same mythic Christmas I had, and this took out some hidden feelings. Christmas is now a mix of naive good willing, gorgeous meals, and choral carols on one side, and shopping mall lightings (turned on in october) and chilling front pages on the other.
I can't do without this (not so) opposite points of view. I don't want to do without any of them.
Juj should say it's a little schizophrenic, and she should be right as usual.
Anyway, I guess I'm not so original, I bet many of you feel similar.

... and what have you drawn? Ehm..., nothing...
but here are a couple of presents:

this is from my Dr. Jeckill me:




and this is from my Mr. Hyde me:
http://www.joecartoon.com/games/11

Merry Christmas to you all.

2 comments:

  1. ja, ja, ja, el juego de joecartoon es buenisimo! menos mal que tienes un lado bueno y nos has puesto este video tan bueno, que me ha gustado mucho tambien. Feliz Navidad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its an original way to wish merry christmas. And i know what you feel.

    ReplyDelete